AAA birthday card challenge



When coloring the cute jungle vibes critters from My Favorite Things I didn't have a rainbow card in mind. However, that's how it turned out.


I used an emboss resist technique for the backgroung. 
I stamped the musical notes background with versamark ink and covered with WOW! white pearl embossing powder. 
I then used the ray of light stencil to create a rainbow using oxide inks in candied apple, spiced marmelade, wild honey, moved lawn, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch and wilted violet.
To ground the critters I added a wonky stitched rectangle, 
using 2 dies to create a frame.


Sentiments are white heat embossed on black cardstock and the birthday word die is covered in WOW! black magic embossing powder. The black glossy layer with specs of gold and silver is just gorgeous.
As a finishing touch I used my spectrum noir clear sparkle marker on the instruments.

There's a new challenge blog as of monday, and since I create 
lots of birthday cards, this is right up my alley.
This month it's anything goes. YAY!



I will also add this into WOW! May challenge on Facebook. Favorite technique.

Kommentarer

  1. Awesome card! Love all the creativity that's gone into making this card, so bright and fun and fantastic! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too. And good luck with the DT call.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Jane! I will definitely join future challenges! I'm crossing my fingers for the DT :-)

      Slet
  2. Absolutely beautiful Tina! I love this rainbow critter birthday card :) Both of your cards submitted are really amazing! Thank you so much for playing at AAA Birthday and good luck with DT :)

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to