Birthday card for Sis


Today is my sisters birthday, so it had to be a special card.
She loves sea otters, so I thought I'd use My favorite things Otterly love you.
I also used a few images from the Mermazing set.




I colored the images with my copics and fuzzy cut them out. 
Copic combos are at the bottom of this post.
I then cut a panel from watercolor paper to 11x21 cm ~ 4,3x8,3 inch.
For the sand I used distress ink antique linen and for the ocean and sky i used Tumbled glass, Salty ocean, Marmaid Lagoon, Peacock feathers and Blueprint sketch. when dry I stamped some images from the Mermazing set using oxides Peeled paint, Twisted citron, Seedless preserves and Chipped saphire. 
When it was dry I spritzed it with Sheer shimmer spritz sparkle.




Sentiments are My favorite things AND Simon Says stamp Tiny words and they are white embossed on dark blue cardstock using WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder. Both images and sentiments are popped up for dimension. 
I added some bubbles with Nuvo jewel drops Sea breeze and 
spread a thick coat of Spectrum Noir sparkle on the mermaid tail as well. Because, they sparkle, right?!


Copics used:
Otters: E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Fish: C5, C3, C1, RV52
Heart: RV29, RV25, RV23
Turtle: G29, G17, G14, YG67, YG17, YG03
Skin: E04, E31, E11, E00, E000
Hair: R85, R39, C7
Top / star: BV04, BV13, BV01
Tail: RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21, R39
Rock: W7, W5, W3
Shell: E000, BV01, RV52
Sand: E35, E34, E31


Card will be entered into the May challenge of Anything goes at AAA Birthday challenge blog, as well as the current SSS Flickr challenge Do it with dimension.



Kommentarer

  1. Wow!! What a gorgeous underwater scene Tina! I really love the colors and design! Thank you so much for playing at AAA Birthday! I hope to see your beautiful creations in our future galleries and good luck with DT :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much, sweet Ana! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

      Slet
  2. I love everything about this card Tina! Super gorgeous and your sister is one lucky lady. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in future challenges too. And here's some more good luck wishes for the DT Call.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Jane, it was so much fun to create this. And my sister loved it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

      Slet
  3. Love your colouring. Those otters are too sweet.

    SvarSlet
  4. This is such a cute card! I love your coloring and design of this card! And I love the sparkling tail as well :) Thanks for joining our first AAA Birthday challenge.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! A birthday card challenge is my kind of thing!

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to