Happy Mother's day


This card was put together quite fast since I already had the alcohol ink background laying around. I always make a bunch when i 
pull out my alcohol inks. This one has a little gold foil.




I started by cutting the alcohol ink panel with a 
Create a Smile stamps scalloped rectangle die.
I die cut the Simon Says Stamp flower cluster 10 times and layered 5 on top of each other. Top layer is covered in Hero Arts Gold embossing powder. 
I then placed them in an oval on the panel.




For sentiment I used a Create a Smile stamps "Du" die and a Gummiapan stamp. Sentiment means You are wonderful.
For finishing touches I embellished with a few drops 
Morning Dew Nuvo glitter drops.


With lots of dimension this card qualifies for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge Dimension, as well as their Wednesday challenge For a special lady.


Enjoy your Sunday and don't forget to make a mother feel special today.





Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card