Swatching embossing powders


To get me startet, I thought I'd start with a tip for you.
I am obsessed with WOW! embossing powders. 
So many pretty colors and lots of sparkle - eeek! 
While some powders are opaque (~you can't see the colors underneath), a lot of them are transluscent (~the color underneath shows through). Since you can't tell by looking at the jar which group they belong to, I swatch my powders. Takes the guessing out of it when you're choosing a powder for your project.


I start by die cutting circles that will fit the lids. 
I then color half of each circle with a black marker.


I add embossing ink and embossing powder making sure I know which which is which. I  then heat with my WOW! dual heat heat tool - which I recommend by the way, it's super strong and fast - and add the circles to each jar. 
These are not my full collection, but you can see how some cover the black marker and others don't.

NB. I didn't get paid to do this post, I simply love WOW!'s products.

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card