Waffle Flower rainbow glam card


When I saw the Tumble On set I knew I had to have it, since my daughter is a gymnast and jumps, spins and twirls every chance she gets.




The background was made with MFT radiating rays stencil and Distress oxide ink in Tumbled glass, Shaded lilac, Spun sugar, Squeezed lemonade and Twisted citron. I added a strip of gold glitter washi on each side.




I colored in 5 different images in matching Copic colors. I then fuzzy cut them out. I rarely bare matching dies, because I would rather spend the money on more stamps. I popped up the images for dimension.
The sentiment is actually custom made from different sentiments and words in the set. It is embossed with WOW! gold sparkle embossing powder.




For finishing touches I added lots of sparkle to the gym suits with my Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen and a layer of Glossy accents. 
I also sprinkled the whole card with gold sequins.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card