Alex Syberia Designs digital stamp


Hello,

Kathy Racoosin's Daily Marker 30 Day challenge is on day 5 and I've colored up this beautiful Roses Bouquet by Alex Syberia Design. If you don't know Alex she's an amazing coloring artist, and she has just opened an Etsy shop with her own digital designs. 




I printed the image on Neenah cardstock and colored it with my copics. I'm usually all for bright vibrant colors, but I really wanted to keep this soft. These colors by far are my favorite rose colors. And since Alex is all about dots and the background was too white, I fuzzy cut the image from printer paper, layed it over my colored image and splattered on diluted silver, gold and black acrylic paint.

I then cut out the image with the Studio Katia Scallop frame and added it to a black backing panel. The My favorite things Birthday wishes day is cut from black cardstock 3 times and layered.

Copics used:
RV13, RV11, RV00
R22, R20, R01, R000
YR21, Y21, Y11, Y00
G05, G02, G00


If you've never tried your hand with digital stamps, fear not! It can seem tricky at first, but once you figure out how to download and extract the images, you'll love the versatility in placement, mirroring and sizing!

You can find Alex' Etsy store HERE

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to