Combining challenges


Hello!

I love challenges. The way it pushes me to stretch my mind on how to stretch my supplies. And I love the challenge of combining challenges as well. That's what I did today!




I combined both the sketch and photo at Fusion card and the color challenge at Color throwdown.
I used an images from My favorite things New best friend stamped, colored with copics and fuzzycut.  Sentiment is from MFT Lucky dog. I masked off the panel and ink blended with Distress oxide Marigold, and then used MFT Basic shapes triangles stencil and Distress oxide Spiced marmelade.




I popped up the image with foam squares and added a couple drops of Nuvo jewel drops in Orange marmelade.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: E40, E42, E44, E47
Shirt: YR04, YR02, YR82
Pants: C7, C5, C3
Boots: B99, B97, B95, B93
Dog: W7, W5, W3, W1, 100, C7, RV13, B93, B91

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!


This card is entered into:



Kommentarer

  1. Gr3at use of the sketch and colors!! Love that sweet image! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    SvarSlet
  2. Your coloring is so amazing and I'm loving how you used the Fusion sketch with the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us at both challenges this week!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Wanda! And I have so much fun combining challenges.

      Slet
  3. Smiling big here! This is ADORABLE! Your coloring is amazing!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful Copic coloring and I love how you combined the sketch with the inspiration photo, Tina! Thanks for sharing your choice of markers with us, and for playing along at Fusion!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to