Dogs dogs dogs


Hi there,

You know that kind of embarrasing friend that greet strangers in public because she wants to pet their dog? Well, I'm that friend 🙈 It was passed from my Mom - haha!




So of course I had to get this Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Dahpne and her doggies. The image is adorable and the sentiment - so true!
i colored the image with my copics and fuzzy cut it out.




The background is inkblended with Distress oxide Victorian velvet and Dusty concord. After it was completely dry I added WOW! embossing ink directly through the Newton's Nook Pawprints stencil and added Hero Arts clear sparkle embossing powder. The sentiment is from the same set and stamped with Dusty concord oxide.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting.

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to