DT announcement


Goodmorning all!

Today is the day I can finally reveal that I am joining 
the design team at AAA Birthday Card Challenges - YAY!
I'm honored to work alongside a group of very talented ladies 
and so super excited to begin this adventure. I'm still happy dancing!
Thank you so much for this opportunity, Jane! 
I couldn't wait to get started, so I created a card for Game #2 - use of watercolors




I used Altenew Wallpaper art stamp set and I used the coordinating stencil set to help mask off the images. Since I was going to watercolor I stamped with Gina K amalgam ink.
I first created a wash with Distress Oxide inks Spun suger, Picked raspberry and Seedless preserves. After drying the panel with my heat tool I added shadows to the images using water a couple of watercolor markers.
The "happy" is from another Altenew set - Painted poppies - and "birthday wishes" is from Simon Says Stamp Tiny words.
This is a very simple card for me, but I didn't want to take away from the subtle beauty of all the pink on those gorgeus flowers.


I hope I have inspired you to get your watercolors out and join us for the June challenge - Use of watercolors




Please stop by the AAA Birthday Blog to see the rest of our design team's creations. We also have 4 amazing guest designers joining us in June, so be sure to check out their gorgeus cards as well.

Happy crafting and thank you for stopping by!

Kommentarer

  1. Love the card Tina, and that stamp set is a favourite of mine too! congrats on being a DT too, hugs XoX

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, dear Alli, and congrats to you too! Hugs

      Slet
  2. This is a stunning card, Tina - love the simplicity and elegance of it. Great to be on the DT with you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, dear Sarah, that's so sweet of you! And Likewise! Hugs

      Slet
  3. I love your beautiful card Tina! Pink and black is one of my favorite color combos! Perfect creation for your first DT post :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh how gorgeous, love it! So pleased to have you on the AAA Birthday Team.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Jane! I'm so excited and honored to join!

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to