Heat embossing a digital stamp


Hello!

Did you know that you can actually heat emboss a digital stamp?




Today I created this very simple and easy card doing just that. I set my embossing powder ready near the printer, fed the printer with my orchid cardstock and as soon as the image had printed the Roses Bouquet by Alex Syberia Design I sprinkled WOW! Metallic gold sparkle embossing powder over it. I forgot to use my antistatic powder, so I dapped off the excess with a small paint brush (I use it for only this). I heat set this on setting 1 on my WOW! dual speed heat tool and I started heat setting from the back of the cardstock and then finished on top. I did this to prevent too much of the glitter to fly off during heat setting.




I die cut the image using the largest My favorite things Elegant rectangle and adhered it to a panel of not too sparkly gold cardstock. On the same cardstock I stamped "happy" from Simon says stamp Tiny words. Turns out it fit perfectly in the Clearly Besotted Birthday die that I cut from white cardstock 4 times and once from the gold cardstock. The top layer I embossed with WOW! Vintage romance and I off set the glod cardstock. To finish off the card I added a coupple of gold sequins.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting. 


Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Masculine birthday card