Pinkfresh Studio Folk Hummingbird


Hello!

The Pinkfresh Studio Folk hummingbird arrived a short while ago and I haven't had the time to play with it. I changed that today.  




I started by ink blending a panel with Lucky clover, Mermaid lagoon, Wilted violet and Blueprint sketch oxide inks. I dried the panel with my WOW! heat tool on setting 1, to ensure the embossing powder wouldn't stick everywhere. I then placed it in my Misti and placed the stamps so the colors were spread across the images. I stamped with WOW! embossing ink and embossed with WOW! Metallic platinum embossing powder. 




For the background I inked up 3 sides of the Simon says stamp Leafy frame stencil with Cracked pistacio oxide ink. I then spritzed on a tiny bit of water and placed it on a panel of light grey cardstock. I made sure to press them together and I still had to do it twice in some places. I flipped the stencil over and inked up the last side and repeated for the last side of the panel. And as you can see it is kind of splochy in some places but I like it still. And although I'm not a fan of the oxidation of the oxide inks, I really like how the Cracked pistatio has both blue and yellow-greenish tones on this.




I die cut the panel with My favorite things Mod stitched rectangle and added to a panel of white cardstock. To finish off the card I Stamped the sentiment in Varsafine onyx black, popped up the images with foam squares and added a few clear irridiscent sequins.

Thank you for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into: 

Kommentarer

  1. This is an absolutely beautiful creation! I love the techniques employed here. Well organized and perfectly executed. Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
    A Place to Start Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Chana!

      Slet
  2. Such a fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to