Studio Katia Flower border


Hello!

Today I've got a flower border card for you.




On Bristol smooth watercolor paper I stamped one of the borders from the Studio Katia Floral trimmings with WOW! embossing ink and heatembossed it with WOW! metallic platinum embossing powder. The images were colored with my Arteza watercolor markers. I scribbled color onto a stamp block and added water before applying to paper.




While it was drying I cut the My favorite things Hooray die 4 times from white cardstock, covering the top layer with WOW! Pink sorbet. I then cut it from black cardstock for shading. For final touches I added a couple of black Nuvo crystal drops.

Speaking of watercolor, it's not too late to join us for the June challenge "use of watercolor" at AAA Birthday Cards - find it HERE

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!


This card is entered into


Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card