Pirate mermaid


Hello everyone!


I've been quiet for a while. If you follow me on Instagram, you already know why. Last Friday one of our doggies crossed the rainbow bridge and I'm heartbroken. I didn't think I'd find the energy to craft, but like many times before the coloring process is good for me. It takes my mind off of things. So today I'm sharing this pirate mermaid card with you.



Digital stamp seem to challenge me more in my coloring. Larger images, more details. And that's just what I needed! I first printed this digital Faery Ink Pirate Mermaid Jolly Roger on Neenah cardstock and colored it with my Copics. I then cut it out with a My favorite things Mod stitched rectangle die.



So, she's perched on a rock wearing a longfull look on her face and a pirate's hat. Obviously she's missing someone special. And with everything that's been going on here, the MFT Miss you die just seemed appropriate. I die cut it from white carstock 4 times and layered them, embossing the top layer with WOW! Pink Fizz embossing glitter.



I adhered a piece of craft foam on the back of the panel and backed it with some patterned paper. I added details with my white Gelly roll pen before running my clear Spectrum Noir glitter pen over the mermaid tail and her bandana. Finally I glued on the sentiment words.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R20, RV29, RV25, RV23, C7, C3
Eyes: B05, B00
Lips: RV25, RV21
Hair: R11, R20, R32, R35, R39, R89
Top / Bandana: RV14, RV13, RV11, C9, C5
Tail: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Hat: E43, E42, E41, E40, C3, C1, E29, E27, E25, E23
Flag: E43, E42, E41, E40, 100, C9, C7, C5, C3, E59, E27, E23
Rock: E44, E43, E42, C7, C5, C3, C1
Water: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG07, BG49
Sky: BG000, B00

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:
The Paper shelter - anything goes
Polkadoodle - anything goes
lil red wagon - digital stamp
fusion card challenge


Kommentarer

  1. So sorry to hear about your dog. Wonderful card! Gorgeous colours and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    SvarSlet
  2. Fabulous card, love your colouring and layout. Thank you for sharing with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting, https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Good Luck!!
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    SvarSlet
  3. Amazing card, fab colouring!!! and colouring is good for the soul! keeps the mind busy too! hugs AlliC XoX

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does! Yesterday was rivers and puffy eyes. Got nothing done! Today was better. Thanks for your support, sweetie, hugs xox

      Slet
  4. Awesome colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Tina this card is out of this world! I love your coloring.. the shell background and the glittery sentiment! Wonderful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so very much for your kind words, Jeanne! Hugs!

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card