Poppystamps Blog Blitz - Beautiful Butterflies


Hello everyone!


I have some VERY exiting news to share! I'm so proud and honored to announce that I have been asked to join the Poppystamps design team - YAY! I can barely contain my excitement and I am blown away by the kindness and generousity in this company and the team.

Today I'm up on the Poppystamps blog joining them for the first time in their blog blitz showcasing the new summer release. Please hop on over to check out the details of my card.

Oh, and there's also a giveaway you don't want to miss! The blog blitz runs August 13th-23rd, and Poppystamps will be giving away a prize on every blog blitz post during this time, both on their blog and Instagram. Pssst, on my blog post you could win this Beautiful Butterflies Sidekick Frame and stencil. So be sure to check out the rules in the post! 




Happy reading and happy crafting!

Kommentarer

  1. Aww, love this and I do love that glitter paper! hugs Alli XoX

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's SOOO gorgeous in real life! Thanks, hun! Hugs xox

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card