Surf's up!


Hey everyone,

The male room challenge theme is Surf's up, and I thought I'd join!


To fit all my elements in I chose a square card this time. The background was first ink blended with Squeezed lemonade, Twisted citron and Tumbled glass oxide inks. Then I placed the Taylored Expressions Splash stencil over it, and used the same inks on top.



I printed 2 Make it crafty digital stamps on Neenah white cardstock. Thery are Surfer dad (the Surfer dad dreaming version that's included) and Palm trees. I colored them with my Copics and fuzzy cut them out. I added details with my white Gelly roll pen.



I mostly used the same colors on the dream part of the image and added a tiny bit of sparkle with my Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen. I really think this vibe of this image! If you can dream it, you can do it!



I popped up both images with craft foam. I don't usually do this, as I find the cards get too bulky. But I really wanted the dimension on this card. I also stamped, colored and die cut a couple of the shells from the TE Be a mermaid set, and popped one of them up.



The stamped sentiment is Simon Says Stamp Tiny words, and the word die is Birch Press sugarscript Believe cut 4 times from black cardstock.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: YR27, YR23, YR21
Shirt: BG07, BG05, BG01, RV04, RV02, RV00
Pants: RV29, RV25, RV23
Flip flops: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01, BG000
Iron / board: C5, C3, C1, C00, BG23, BG11, BG000, Y02, Y00, Y000, B02, B00, B0000
Dream bubble: BG07, BG05, BG01, BG000, B00, B0000
Surfer: E25, E23, E21, YR27, YR23, YR21, Y06, Y02, Y00, Y000
Palm trees: E40, E43, E44, E47, E59, E23, YR27, YR24, YR21, G05, YG06, YG01
Leaves: G29, G05, G00
Rocks: E40, E42, E44

Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:




Kommentarer

  1. Such a funny and gorgeous card, fabulous colouring too! Love the iron and the ironing board! hugs AlliC XoX

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You're so sweet, Alli. Thank you, hugs xox

      Slet
  2. What a brilliantly detailed and fun scene, Tina ... your colouring is awesome! This ironing board surfer dude sure does look relaxed ... and definitely chilled out! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    SvarSlet
  3. What a fun image! I adore the all the bright colours. Delightful card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    SvarSlet
  4. oh wow - what a fantastic image this is and you've used it brilliantly. Love your background and the colours are amazing.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room challenge.
    Linby x
    DT

    SvarSlet
  5. What a beautiful "surf" card you made :-)) I like your funny image!
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to