Take flight


Hi Everyone!


Today I wanted to make a simple card for The Male Room challenge blog - mwahahaha, me and simple...


Anyway, the theme is Flight so I stamped a cute dragon from Magical dragons. I thought I'd combine it with the color challenge at My favorite things, so I colored it accorsingly with my copics and fuzzycut it out. I added details with my white gelly roll pen and with a needle I added a tiny bit of black Nuvo drops to emphasize the eyes. I also cut a cloud using the cloud die from MFT End of the rainbow. I stamped a sentiment using Altenew Desert night ink and I also wiped the ink cube along the edge and over every puff on the cloud. 

Copics used:
B99, BG09, BG07, BG57, G05, YG06, YG01


I cut a panel with the stitched rectangle from MFT Blueprints 29 and dry embossed it with a Sizzix embossing folder. I bought it second-hand and I can't find the name. But it's a scalloped waves look. I backed it with a panel that I had colored with the Altenew ink. Only after attaching the embossed panel I decided I wanted the edge darker. It was too late to take it apart and I didn't want to risk coloring the embossed panel, but I still chose to swipe the ink along the edges again resulting in sort of an ombre look. Although it wasn't meant to be this way, I like it so I decided to keep it (hope you agree!).


I could have left it like that, and that honestly was my plan. Keep it simple right, lol! But I coulnd't help myself and I added a couple of Ranger Enamel accents in Electric lime and Carribean coast.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. A real fun card for the little lads, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  2. This is super cute,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvarSlet
  3. Fabulous and cute card!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    SvarSlet
  4. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  5. Love this Tina, and your little dragon is gorgeous! hugs AlliC XoX

    SvarSlet
  6. Absolutely adorable and so cute, love your dragon and the cloud. A fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Flight challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    Sorry to be a little late visiting.

    SvarSlet
  7. A lovely fun card, so colourful too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linbyx
    DT

    SvarSlet
  8. Very beautiful card you made and I like your ideja about "flight" :-))
    Thanks for creating with us at The Male Room!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to