Let's drink to that!

Hello everyone!


Today I played with the Altenew Cube builder stencil, and since we are now well into autumn weather and getting closer to Halloween I thought I'd use those warm fun colors. They work for masculine cards, right?! So I used Spiced marmelade, Seedless preserves and Twisted citron Oxide inks.


I then added Ranger Opaque white texture paste through some of the Whimsy Formal lattice stencil. I left it to dry, but then realized that even though I had heat set the oxides trying to prevent "bleeding" into the texture paste, the color still seeped. And because I wanted a white opaque look I added WOW! opaque white embossing powder. The texture paste wasn't completely dry, so I managed to get sort of a white look.


I stamped and Copic colored a couple of images from the danish Three Scoops Øl skal der til stamp set and then fuzzy cut the images. I added white gelly roll pen details, Wink of stella and some liquid applique, which puffs up when heat setting it. I thought that was perfect for that draft foam.

Copics used:
Bottle: G29, G05, YG03, YG01
Glass: YR27, YR23, Y17, Y08, Y02, C7, C5, C3, C1


I popped up the images with craft foam and white heat embossed a danish sentiment from the same stamp set. It means "Another year older, that calls for a beer".

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:
simon says challenge IG - capture fall
the male room challenge - autumn
crafty gals corner - fall colors
Simon says stamp monday - stamp it
fusion card challenge - autumn
inkspirational challenges - crop
aud sentiments - fall
cute card thursday - autumn
unicorn challenge - autumn
mmm challenge blog - shapes

Kommentarer

  1. Fabulous card, I love the texture you added!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    SvarSlet
  2. These colours are fab together and I adore all that texture you added and to me it looks perfect. Your colouring is perfect and the foam on the beer really is realistic! Thanks for joining us at Time Out

    SvarSlet
  3. Just stunning! Love the cheerful colours you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    SvarSlet
  4. WOW! Love the wonderful texture you have achieved on this colourful and wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Autumn challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    SvarSlet
  5. What a great masculine card! The beer looks very realistic. Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our future challenges too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT at The Male Room
    My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    SvarSlet
  6. What a great idea for a masculine Halloween card. Love the foam on the beer! Really well done. thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to