MFT Superstar Clean and Simple Genius

Hello everyone!
Anyone who knows me know I don't often make cas cards. And I didn't completely stick to the definition #sorrynotsorry But this is my entry to the My favorite things Superstar Clean and Simple Genius contest.
I recently re-viewed a Jennifer McGuire video with this partially cut card front. So I stamped a My favorite things Space explorer astronaut in the lower right corner and colored it with Copics. I then used a medium sized plate to line out the moon, cut along the line and around the lower part of the astronaut with my scissors. And although it means the white isn't completely white, I decided to add a couple of moon craters, also colored with Copics. Face and stars I gave a coat of glossy accents.

Copics used:
B97, B95, B91
R39, R29, R35
Y17, Y08, Y02
C3, C1, C00
E04, E11, E00, E000
E31, E35, E37
G05, YG06, YG03
On the inside of the card I masked off where the moon would be and the ink blended a galaxy using Abandoned coral, Mustard seed, Mowed lawn, Marmaid lagoon, Chipped sapphire and Black soot Distress inks. I diluted a drop of white acrylic paint and splattered it on. After it dried I spritzed it with Sheer Shimmer spritz. You gotta have sparkle!
I haet embossed a sentiment from the same set with WOW! opaque white embossing powder. It's really hard to photograph the partially front, but I think it shows a bit here.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

 Clean and Simple Genius

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to