Stamping Bella / Bling it on!


Hello everyone!


This week Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge says Bling it on and asks to feature Stamping Bella. Well recently I have found a new love. Stamping Bella. And by now you know I love anything sparkly. So I had to join this one!


I stamped the image, colored with Copics and fuzzy cut the image.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: E23, E25, E59
Dress + shoes + poppy: R29, R24, R22
Leaves: G28, G07
Hat: C3, C00
Apron: C3, C1, V17, V15, V12
Utensils: C3, C7, R20, R000
Rolling pin: E50, E21, E31, E23
Tray: C5, C1
Cake: YR27, YR23, Y21
Icing: R24, R22, R11
Cherry: RV69, RV29


For the background I inked a panel with Worn lipstick, Abandoned coral, Candied apple and Dusty concord oxide inks. I spritzed a few times with water and dried off the excess with a paper towel. After it dried I used the Newton's Nook Tumbling hearts stencil with Nuvo Plum spinel glimmer paste. How's that for bling?! I offset the stencil a bit and made sure to leave out some of the hearts for a fluttering look. I set it aside to dry.


After it dried I didn't like the look. The Dusty concord had seemed right, but was so wrong. I wanted to fix it, but because of the glimmer paste I couldn't blend the ink. In stead of starting over though, I stamped the Candied apple on an acrylic block and used only a couple of drops of water to dilute it. I then used a small paint brush to add to the panel. And I liked it much better!


After everything dried I popped up the image and stamped the sentiment from the set with Versafine Onyx black ink.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:
simon says stamp wednesday - Stamping Bella
simon says stamp monday - stamp it
a place to start - anything goes
crafty calendar - layers
polkadoodle - anything goes
seize the birthday - anything goes



Kommentarer

  1. Awesome background and fab card.
    Thanks for joining us again on A Place to Start.
    Scarlett xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Scarlett! Hugs Tina XoX

      Slet
  2. This is a delightful creation and such fun to look at! You did a great job of "fixing" your colors because I love the shading. Very nice project and nicely executed! Thanks for joining us and accepting the challenge a A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
    A Place to Start Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    SvarSlet
  3. Fabulous! Love the bling and softness of the coloured edge, really fun sentiment too. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    SvarSlet
  4. This is a beautiful card! I love the heart background and you did such a great job coloring the little baker! Thanks for sharing this with us at A Place To Start!
    Rachelle - DT@APTS

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to