Birthday card for my brother in law

Hello everyone!
I haven't got around to sharing this. My brother in law was celebrated together with my niece, although his birthday is in early September - life with kids, right!
I printed the Mo's digital pencil Computer guy on Neenah cardstock, colored it with Copics and cut the panel to size.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00
Hair: YR27, YR23, E97, E50
Shirt: BG13, BG23, BG11
Pants: E25, E23, E21
Socks: C3, C1, C00
Shoes: B24, B23, B21
Everything black: 100, C7, C5, C3
Chair: B29, B24, B23
Table: E49, E59, E29, E27
Wires/box: C1, C00
Screen: B99, B97, B95, B93, YR27, YR23, YR21
Electronics buttons: BG53, B24, YG06, R24, Y08
Phone: W7, W3, W1,
Penholder/Letterbox: B97, B95, B93, B91
Post-Its: Y11
Cup: BG49, BG45, BG23
Wall: E43, E42, E41, W5, W3
Floor: E47, E37, E35, E34, E31

I cut the Gummiapan Tillykke (congrats) die 3 times from black cardstock. The top layer I covered in WOW! Midnight dream embossing glitter and I off set the bottom layer a bit.
Because of the image I chose to make a square card. I ink blended Blueprint sketch and Black soot Distress oxide inks around the edge of the card base. I then used the Simon says stamp Center cut geometric pattern background stamp with WOW! clear embossing powder. I was impatient and didn't wait for the oxides to completely dry. So I had embossing powder stuck to most of the panel. i found that I could blow most of it away. However, I also blew a bit of the pattern away. Oh well, I was going for suttle anyway!
I popped up the image with craft foam and adhered the sentiment cut out on top.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

The card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. Fabulously coloured and great card!...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week; Nelly Dt X

    SvarSlet
  2. Whoa, this is fabulous. Love your coloring!

    SvarSlet
  3. Whoa is right! Your coloring is amazing!! I love this image and your sparkly sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh wow! I've coloured this image before, but mine turned out WAY too busy! You've done a fantastic job! Love your rich blue border too! Thanks for sharing your super square card with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks so much, Linda. With all the different elements I felt key was to keep a limited color palette. I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  5. Ett underbart kort, hoppas vi får se dig i nästa tävling också. Tack för att du är med i utmaningen hos Crafty Catz challange. Zora

    SvarSlet
  6. This card is SO cool for a guy! Love it!!

    SvarSlet
  7. Great masculine design! Love how you colored the image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to