MFT birthday project vol. 2

Hello everyone!
I had to join the My favorite things birthday project challenge - cats and dogs.
These images were colored at the beginning of the challenge, but I'm only now finding the energy to put them on a card. I'm linking 2 cards, so there will be a very similar post to this one. Same layout. I've used the MFT New best friend and Radiating rays stencil with Festive berries oxide ink.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: E50, E31, E35
Outfit: R39, R35, R32, C3, C1 + white gelly roll pen
Cats: W5, W3, W1, W0, RV00
Collar: RV06, RV02, Y17, Y06

I kept the card very simple, because I'm planning to donate it to the Danish Operation write home. So, no glitter, no dimension.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

The card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. So sweet! I especially love her polka dotted dress. The background is cool too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Pretty in Pink" challenge.

    SvarSlet
  3. Really cute image and great stencilled background.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    SvarSlet
  4. Adorable image and beautifully coloured, love the stencilled background too. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to