OSH Christmas cards #1 - Operation skriv hjem

Hello everyone!
Today is a little different. I'm sharing not 1 but a couple of cards made for the Danish OSH - operation write home. I made some last year, and promissed myself to do birthday cards as well. I guess life got in the way of that, but it's a project that I really like to support, and Christmas time must be when they miss their loved ones the most. So I'm trying to rectify the lack of birthday cards by creating lots of Christmas cards. I made enough for a whole series of blog posts and I'll divide them according to design.
The cards for OSH have a few requirements. One layer is best and there absolutely cannot be any glitter. At all! See how that doesn't really go with my style, LOL! So I kept them pretty simple using presents from Pretty Pink Posh Reindeer friends, and creating a focus. I'm using My favorite things Polar bear friends and sentiments are from Hobbyboden.

For the blue card I used Altenew Dusk ink and Copics: C3, C1, C00, B29, B24, B21, BG49, BG45 and BG11.
For the red card I used Altenew Ruby red ink and Copics: C3, C1, C00, RV14, RV13, RV02, RV04, RV02, RV00.
For the 2 green cards I used Twisted citron Distress ink. I found it stamped just fine. Copics used: C3, C1, C00, RV14, RV13, RV02, YG06, YG03, YG01.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

The cards are entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. I love these! A perfect background for yout polar bears. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    SvarSlet
  2. Love these cards and your reason for creating them! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    SvarSlet
  3. Your cards are darling. I love the background packages and colors. The bears are darling. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    SvarSlet
  4. These are fab - love how you did the backgrounds!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to