OSH Christmas cards #2 - Operation skriv hjem

Hello everyone!
I've got some more operation write home cards for you today. For these I've used new stamps from Threescoops. In Denmark, well I guess in all of Scandinavia, we decorate with marcipan pigs and straw Yule goats. I'm not sure if those of you outside Scandinavia knows of these, but for me they hold so many childhood memories. I just had to have this set!
A few years ago I bought a pretty big straw goat. He's out every Christmas. I love it!
I stamped the goat and the sentiment from Hobbyboden with Gina K amalgam ink and let dry. I then ink smooshed them with Fossilized amber Oxide ink and then let them dry again. Sentiment means Wishing you a peaceful Christmas.
I'm not a marcipan fan, but this is still so Christmassy! 
On these I used Spun sugar Oxide ink. Sentiment from Dixi Craft means something along the lines of Christmas candy and sweets. Once they were all completely dry I colored the ribbons and bows with Copics using R39, R29, R35.

I'm usually not a fan of the oxidation of the inks, but it really works for these cards, I think. They were super quick and easy to make!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

Kommentarer

  1. A really lovely set of cards and great fun images. Thank you for joining our 'Pink' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    SvarSlet
  2. Cute cards. Cute little pig with the big bow.. Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink

    SvarSlet
  3. A sweet set of cards, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  4. Brilliant set of cards Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvarSlet
  5. Great set of cards and cute way to make them too. Thank you for joining us at The ABC Christmas Challenge :) Lynda DT

    SvarSlet
  6. A lovely selection of note cards, many thanks for joining in this month at Penny Black and More Challenges for our theme of Pretty in Pink xxxx

    SvarSlet
  7. Cute cards. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Pretty in Pink" challenge.

    SvarSlet
  8. Tina these are wonderful cards. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. DT~Jana Forrest

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to