Poppystamps Fall blooms

Hello everyone! Today I'm up on the Poppystamps blog with this fall-inspired card featuring the gorgeous Peony bouquet and warm, bold colors.
I've heat embossed with water and inspired by Yana Smakula I colored the edges of the flower with a C7 Copic marker.

Copics used:
G17, G05, G14
RV29, RV25, RV23
YR68, Y17
Y17, Y08, Y02, Y000

Inks used:
Regular Distress inks: Moved lawn, Evergreen bough, Wild honey, Picked Raspberry
Oxide ink: Festive berries.
Rhubarb crumble and pale gold Nuvo drops added to all the berries. I really hope you'll stop by the Poppystamps blog and if you like my card, please leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to