Guest designer for Alex Syberia Design

Hello everyone! Are you ready for more Alex Syberia goodness? I simply couldn't help myself with this super cute Gingerbread house bouquet. So adorable! You can find Alex' Etsy store here.
I colored this with Copics - no surprise there. But I decided to keep it pink-themed. After coloring the image I fuzzy cut around the colored edge.

Copics used:
Gingerbread: E39, E37, E35, E34
Pink frosting + candy cane: RV29, RV25, RV23
Poinsettia: RV13, RV11, colorless blender + YG06
Hellebore: RV66, RV55, RV52, V000
Holly berries: R89, R39, RV29
Holly leaves: BG49, G17, G05
Orange: YR09, YR21, YR04, Y17
Bauble: YR27, YR23, Y17, Y11
Cinnamon: E29, E27, E23
Pine needles: G29, G17, G14
Backdrop shadow: R52, V000
I added some fine white glitter for frost/snow.
I then ink smooshed the base with Tattered rose and Picked raspberry oxide inks. When that was dry I used Spun sugar oxide ink over Threescoops Kalejdoskop/jul stencil. This image also comes with a sentiment but I decided to go with this sentiment from Clearly Besotted Laugh out loud Christmas sentiments.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:



Kommentarer

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous Christmas design! Your coloring is so amazing! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    SvarSlet
  3. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Christmas" Challenge.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to