Hubby's birthday

Hello everyone! Today is my husband's birthday and I'm sharing the card I made for him.
My husband loves to grill. Anything, any weather! I stamped most the stamps from the Sugar Pea Designs Grill master, colored them with Copics and fuzzycut them out. And yes, I colored in some stains on the apron. My husband would stain it for sure!

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R32/B00
Hair: E44, E43, W1
Blouse: B24, B23, B21
Pants: W5, W3, W1
Apron: W3, W1, W0
Stains: YR27, YR23, YR21, W0 / E25, E31, E000, W0
Grill: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1
Steak: E23, E25, E47
Sausages: E11, E25, E47
For the background I ink smooshed Tumbled glass and Salty ocean Oxide inks. I added the My favorite things Entwined hearts die cut heat embossed with WOW! Pink Fizz embossing glitter. Just look at that pink popping off the card. And the glitter - LOVE!
Oh and by the way, grill daddy is actually holding a spatula, but I changed it into a sign and used one of the sentiments from the set.
I stamped a couple of sentiments from the set and poped up the images.

I appreciate you stopping by. Happy carfting!

The card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. I love the build up of the background, the hearts and then the stamped and diecut images. Super design!

    SvarSlet
  2. A Fabulou card, love your background and colouring, hubby is going to love this card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Hobbies challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your blog too, thanks.

    SvarSlet
  3. It's a fab card, stained apron and all!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Lynn x
    DT

    SvarSlet
  4. What a fun card! Those glittery hearts are awesome! I bet your husband loved this! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    SvarSlet
  5. WoW! This is just great, I like your beautidul card :-)) Thank you for joining The Male Room this time!

    SvarSlet
  6. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Happy Little Stampers November "Anything Goes With Dies" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, HLS Dies Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to