Simon says color for The daily marker

So Kathy Racoosin's The daily marker 30 day coloring challenge is in full swing, we now have day 18, and Simon says stamp Flickr challenge is all about coloring.
So I stamped and Copic colored this SSS cutie from their Nutty and bright.

Copics used:
Chipmunk: E44, E43, E42, E41
Acorn: E29, E27, E25, E23
Bow / hat: R39, R29, R35
I wanted to try my Distress resist spray and I thought i would use it through a stencil. I used My favorite things Pine tree forest stencil. I'm not sure I did it right. I thought it would be more of a mist spray but what I got was splotchy and very wet. After it dried I ink blended it with Lucky clover oxide ink.
In all honesty I'm not really liking the result, although for this project I do like the distressed look. However, noone is perfect so I'm sharing the card anyway.
I stamped a sentiment from the set and popped it and the image up with craft foam.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. I think the background is very cool! Love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    SvarSlet
  2. A real fun card is lovely vibrant colours, thanks so much for joining in with our Christmas theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  3. Such a cute card! Love your adorable critter, who is perfectly colored. Thank you for playing with us at the Make My Monday Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    SvarSlet
  4. What a great effect you achieved for the background. Lovely bright cheery card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Linby x
    DT

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Masculine birthday card