Fairy birthday card

Hello everyone! Inbetween all the Christmas coloring and cards, I had to color one of my newly bought Make it Crafty digital stamps. I wish I could have bought all the stamps, but there were soooo many. However, I'm covered for a while, lol.
I printe the Fairy-star on Neenah, colored with Copics and fuzzy cut it out.
Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + RV23
Hair: E23, E27, E59
Wings / eyes: BV04, BV13, BV02, BV01, BV00
Dress / bows: RV66, RV55, RV52 + C1
Star: C3, C00
The background I inked up with Seedless preserves and Milled lavendar oxide inks through the Simon says stamp Star medallion stencil. I cut the Dixi Craft Tillykke (congrats) die and covered it in WOW! Midas Touch embossing powder. I wiped the edge of the star with embossing ink and covered that too. I then planned out where I would place the fairy and with my Tim Holtz water spritzer I spritzed water on the panel, quickly covered with Midas touch powder and heat set it.
I placed the faitry on the panel, and now it looks like the fairy is dusting the Tillykke word cut out with fairy dust. I added a few dots of silver Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. Simply Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge!
    Happy Holidays!
    Shell *DT

    SvarSlet
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I am just in love with that stencil and your amazing coloring skills! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create! Congratulations on being one of our Top Rockers for December 22-28th!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw, thank you so much, dear Chana! It's absolutely one of my favorite stencils as well. Hugs! And happy new year!

      Slet
  3. Waouh ! Quelle belle carte et quel travail de colorisation.
    Je suis admirative.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Wow! What a beautiful card and what colorization work.
    I am impressed.
    Hugs.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card