Merry moments

Hello everyone! Have you gotten all of your Christmas cards in the mail? I was a little this year, yikes! Crossing my fingers they all reach their destination before Christmas. In the meantime I'm sharing more Christmas cards. I have been buying, coloring, buying, coloring and ended up getting all the cards done late, BUT here's a bunch using My favorite things Merry Moments. How cute is that dancing polar bear?
All the cards have been made the same way, creating a focus using MFT Circle extraordinaire stencil. I believe it's been retired, yet I just got mine and I LOVE it!
Fot these adorably cute friends I dotted in a few stars and snow with my white gelly roll pen on the blue violet sky (Shaded lilac, Wilted violet, Blueprint sketch oxides).
Copics used:
Suit: R39, R29, R35
Whites: C3, C00
Hair: W3
Snow: BV00, colorless blender
Here I've used Tattered rose, Abandoned coral and barn door oxides.
Copics used:
G17, G14, G40
R35, R24, R22
W3 / C1
For grounding them: R11, R00
Same oxides for the focus and the ombre palette is repeated in the sentiment.
Don't you just love how he's dancing like noone is watching? So cute!
Copics used:
C1, C00
V17, V15, V12
YG17, YG03, YG01
For grounding: BV02, BV00

Thank you for stopping by, and happy crafting!

Cards are entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. Awww . . . aren't these all so adorable!!?? I'm just stopping by from the Crafty Catz blog before linking up my own card. I love how simple these are, and also very eye-catching! Love the bright sponged backgrounds, they create the perfect backdrop for your little cuties!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi these Christmas cards are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Anything Christmas Goes” and the sponsor is Digital Delights. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    SvarSlet
  3. these are all adorable, great colours and stamps thank you for joining us at MMM

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow!! Your cards are fantastic, I love the vibrant colors and the stamps are adorable! So glad you joined us at Winter Wonderland!

    SvarSlet
  6. These cards are so WOW! I love the blended circle backgrounds with the adorable little scenes. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    SvarSlet
  7. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Jackie! Merry Christmas.

      Slet
  8. Such a perfect set of Christmas cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    SvarSlet
  9. These are all so cute, Tina. Thanks for sharing them with us at Just Us Girls.

    SvarSlet
  10. It's me again. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, too!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card