OSH Christmas cards - Operation skriv hjem

Hello Everyone! So most of the Christmas festivities are over, but not quite, so I'm sharing the last batch of Christmas cards for this year. They are also for operation write home. I've created a big pile of Christmas cards for our troops and I hope they've put smiles on familiar faces.
I kept them pretty simple using all the different santas from the Clearly Besotted Santa baby for the background. I placed them in my Misti and stamped one half of the cardbase and stamped all the backgrounds. Then moved the stamps and stamped the other half. And then I created a focus area for the one santa that I colored. I used Altenew Ruby red ink.
I stamped all the santas in one go, and honestly it didn't take too long to color them since I could color all the red for instance in one go. I then fuzzy cut the images. The Danish sentiments are from Hobbyboden and means Christmas greetings and Christmas mail from me to you.

Copics used:
Suits: R39, R29, R35, 100, C7, C5, C3, C00, Y17, Y08, Y02
Santas: E04, E11, E00, C3, C00, W3, W0
Burlap sack / cookies: E31, E34, E37
Glasses: B00, BG000
Chimney: E47, E44, E43, E41, C1
Presents: RV04, RV02, RV00, B02, B00, B0000 / G17, G05, YG06

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

The cards are entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. Love your card design! thank you for joining the challenge at Winter Wonderland!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Love your card design! thank you for joining the challenge at Winter Wonderland!!

    SvarSlet
  3. Carte de Noël très originale.
    J'adore.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Very original Christmas card.
    I love.
    Hugs.

    SvarSlet
  4. Wonderful cards, very creatively designed and coloured. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    SvarSlet
  5. Your cards are sure to bring smiles to the families receiving them; they've certainly done so for me! All your Santas are just adorable! Wonderful creations for a wonderful cause! Thrilled you shared these gems in the JUGS gallery!
    ~carol

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to