Snowmen rainbow

Hello everyone! I've been on the lookout for a cute set of snowmen, and I couldn't help myself with these cuties from Sunny Studios Feeling frosty!
I stamped the snowmen and I just had to color them in the colors of a rainbow. I also stamped a couple of trees from the set. After coloring I fuzzycut the images. I masked off the background and ink blended Tumbled glass, Salty ocean and Faded jeans distress ink for a winter sky.
After making sure the inked background was dry, I placed a couple of the snowflake stamps on an acrylic block and stamped with embossing ink. I love that the snowflakes are so small, so you can easily get a good snow-flurry on your background. I covered the sticky ink with WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder and heat set it.
I stamped the sentiment, glued down the trees and popped up all the cute snowmen.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

The card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa! So nice to see you in here, my friend!

      Slet
  2. A delightfully happy card, made me smile just to look at it. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    hugs
    Glenda DT

    SvarSlet
  3. These really are ever so cute!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvarSlet
  4. You did a fabulous job of blending and coloring! I love this card!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, dear Chana! Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hugs Tina X

      Slet
  5. Cute bunch of snowmen! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

    SvarSlet
  6. A fabulous group of snowmen. Love this card. You have created a beautiful scene.

    SvarSlet
  7. Simply gorgeous colourful and such a happy card. Thanks for sharing it with us at JUGS this month Tina.

    SvarSlet
  8. Thank you! Merry Christmas.

    SvarSlet
  9. This has come together beautifully! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    SvarSlet
  10. So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ ttph

    SvarSlet
  11. Love the collection of cute snowmen and great colouring.Thank you for joining us at A Place To Start
    Carol DT x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to