Visit from Santa

Hello everyone! I pulled out these cute Clearly Besotted santas again. I wanted to create a story.
I stamped some images, colored with Copics and fuzzycut them all out.
I used the My favorite things basic shapes, circles stencil to create 3 areas of focus. I ink blended Abandoned coral and Barn door oxide inks.
I stamped a couple of sentiments and added WOW! Sparkling snow embossing powder to the roof and chimney. I glued in the background images and popped up the front images.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. I love your card. I love the fun images and the red background is perfect. Awesome coloring and design. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    SvarSlet
  2. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    SvarSlet
  3. what a delightful card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi

    SvarSlet
  4. What a fun Christmas card. Love the spotlight sponging and colouring of your Santas. Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenge. Tristan DT.

    SvarSlet
  5. So cute!
    Thamks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  6. Such an adorable design with Santa! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card