A rainbow of Dahlias

Hello everyone! I'm still playing with the new Alex Syberia digital stamps release. Today, another favorite flower of mine. The Dahlia.
For this card I used the Dahilas slim card design and covered up the right side of the design to be able to add the Dahila cherish. This gave me 2 large flowers.
I ink blended Shaded lilac, Worn lipstick, Mustard seed and Peacock feathers Distress inks, making sure to overlap for a full rainbow look.
I was gonna leave at that, but... Well, I am a colorist, so I decided to add shading.
Copics used:
BV13, BV02, BV01
RV95, RV93, RV91
RV25, RV23, RV21, RV10
R22, R20
YR02, YR21
Y08, Y02
YG06, YG01
BG15, BG13, BG11
I added the panel to a black base, stamped a sentiment (Technique Tuesday - Just us girls) and added dots of clear Nuvo drops.

I hope I've inspired you, and encourage you to check out the full release at Alex' Etsy shop. I promise, you won't be disappointed!


Thank you so much for stopping by, and happy Easter crafting!



Kommentarer

  1. Love the dahlias and inky background
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the lined flowers and all of that fabulous ink blending. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    SvarSlet
  3. Such a great card! Love your rainbow card! ...Thanks for joining in with the the challenge at https://polkadoodles.blogspot.com/ ...hugs Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete

    SvarSlet
  4. Very pretty blending!! I love it!! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner!

    SvarSlet
  5. Being a lover of 'anything rainbow' I fell in love with this immediately. Love the slim-line shape and your blending of the colours is seamless. Such a good idea too to add some shading, which really brings it alive. Its an incredible card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge. Please stay safe!!

    SvarSlet
  6. This is so stunning. Wow. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    SvarSlet
  7. Love it! Thank you for play with us at Gem of a Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    SvarSlet
  8. I adore have you have done this and of course I want to do one just the same lol. You finished it to perfection by adding the copic to give depth and highlight. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    SvarSlet
  9. Love, love, love your rainbow! Gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card