Alex Syberia new release

Hello everyone! The new Alex Syberia digital stamps release is now available in her Etsy shop and I am very honored that she chose me to play with and color her gorgeous designs.
My first card features the Lily stamp. I printed it on Neenah and copic colored according to my favorite lily. Bold, yet subtle, and so wonderfully fragrant. I can almost smell it.
Copics used:
RV25, RV23, RV21, RV10
YG13, YG11, YG06, YG03, YG01
E09, YR68
G28, G17, G14, YG11
I cut the panel with a My favorite things Wonky stichted rectangle die and fuzzy cut the top off. For base I chose a dark grey cardstock. I stamped the My favorite things Bold diagonal stripes with embossing ink and heat embossed with Hero Arts silver embossing powder.
I cut the Hero Arts Hello stamp and cut die from white cardstock and colored it with copics using the same pinks as for the lily. I stamped a couple of sentiments from that set and added stickles to the hello and lily. 'Cause you gotta have a little sparkle, right?!

I hope I've inspired you, and encourage you to check out the full release at Alex' Etsy shop. I promise, you won't be disappointed!



Thanks for stopping by, stay safe, and happy crafting.

This card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. This is so beautiful Tina!lovely flowers and colouring too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge ;) Viv DT xx

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful card. Pretty flower and coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink.

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautifully coloured image and great embossed background
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  4. OHMYSTARS! Breath-taken-away by your artistry in colouring these lilies! This is frame-worthy! Thank you for joining us in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    SvarSlet
  5. This is so pretty! I love your colouring and you done a great job matching our colour chart for this week´s challenge. Simply stunning work!
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Nick DT

    SvarSlet
  6. This is so amazing. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow, your coloring is stunning, that lily looks so real and those leaves look fabulous. Thank you for taking time out to join our inspired by words challenge. Hugs ~ Ishani

    SvarSlet
  8. Stunning card Tina, I cant wait to download this digital image and colour it and thank you for providing the list of colours used. So very appreciated. Your colouring is amazing and I love it. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card