Alex Syberia - spring is here

Hello everyone! Happy Easter!
 I'm back with more inspiration from the gorgeous new Alex Syberia digital stamps release. 
For this card I used the Abstract flower digital stamp. I printed on Neenah and then die cut a large panel and a smaller panel from that using Simple and basic Double pierced rectangle dies. 
I then colored with copics. I was only planning to color the small cut out part of the image, but when that was done I just felt the rest of the image needed a little depth. So I added shading to that as well.
Copics used:
YR09, YR68, YR16, Y38 + YR23, YR27, Y08
G28, G17, G14
B0000
W3, W1, colorless blender
I colored the edge of the base with YR16 copic marker and placed the panels, the small one I popped up for dimension.
The sentiment is from Poppystamps Springtime fun. The final touch was added Memory Box fairy sugar in Lemon drop (glitter glue) to the center of the flower and Nuvo jewel drops in Orange marmelade here and there.
I hope I've inspired you, and encourage you to check out the full release at Alex' Etsy shop. I promise, you won't be disappointed!


Thank you so much for stopping by, and happy Easter crafting!

This card is entered into:





Kommentarer

  1. Beautiful spotlight technique and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a lovely spring card, Tina ... the spotlighting is so bright and vibrant ... and your colouring is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Another stunning card and I adore the way you have coloured this with just the die cut section and love the touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

    SvarSlet
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge!

    SvarSlet
  5. This is so pretty! I love that image and your creative design with the spotlight effect is superb! I also like how you brought in the bright colors. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    SvarSlet
  6. This is stunning. Great work and idea. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    SvarSlet
  7. I love how you did this...so beautiful
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge
    :) Karen

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to