Another 3 for 1 - times 2

Hello everyone! If you stopped by yesterday, you'll recognize both sketch and color scheme on these cards. I simply love this sketch, so I had to make more cards.
I sort of reversed the background, stamping the MFT Happy birthday background on top. On the lower panel of blue cardstock I white heat embossed a sentiment from New best friend.
The cat is from Cool cat.
Copics used: YR09, YR04, Y17, Y21 + RV10
I cut the Happy birthday circle frame from 2 tones of blue cardstock, using the darker in the centre. I adhered the cat, and added a paw print with orange ink. The text is showing through and I kinda wish you coukdn't. Oh, well...
For the other card I turned the sketch upside down. It's the same birthday background stamp, stamped on the bottom in orange ink (Altenew).
I reversed the birthday circle frame from the first card. The doggie is from Canine companions. Copics used: BG49, BG15, BG11
Sentiment, ball (stamped on blue cardstock) and stitched line are from Lucky dog. The "Woof" is from New best friend.
On the top panel I added ball, bone and paw print from Lucky dog in orange ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I'd love a comment from you down below.
Stay safe, and happy crafting.

The cards are entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. These birthday cards are very bright, cheery and fun! Thank you so much for play8ing along with the Penny Black and More Challenge.
    Linda

    SvarSlet
  2. What a cute collection of images and you have used lovely fresh ad bright colours, thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More May challenge.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  3. Lovely papers and fun sentiments. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvarSlet
  4. These are great. Loving the sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card