Even more SSS party pandas

Hello everyone! This Simon says stamp Party like a panda set is just so cute. I had more pandas colored, so I finished a few more cards.
I used sentiments from the panda set as well as CZ design Birthday palooza. I stamped confetti around the panda.
Copic used:
W3, W1, colorless blender
B37, B24, B21
BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01
G05, YG06, YG01
I kept them alike and simple, no dimension, no glitter, as I intend to put these into my Operation write home pile. And by the way, I'm loving this pink / purple / yellow combo.
Copics used:
W3, W1, colorless blender
RV09, RV06, RV02, RV10

Kommentarer

  1. What a fun and adorable card!! Loving the coloring you've done and the colors you chose - feels like you can make a giant set of cards just using various combos! I really loved what you've created!
    Its such a wonderful card, but sorry that you haven't really followed all the rules of the Seize the Birthday challenge. Please refer to them at the bottom of the challenge page and join us again soon!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to