MFT challenges - 1 for 3 times 2

Hello everyone! First, I hope you are all safe, whereever you are. Here in Denmark we are mowing forward to the second round of re-opening. My daughter started school this week. It's still a little worrying, I think, but statistics are good.
My cards are inspired by the current sketch challenge at My favorite things. I really like this one! The mermaids were colored during the Daily marker 30 day coloring challenge by Kathy Racoosin. So it was quite easy to make these cards fit the current color and birthday challenges as well.
The cards are identical, except for the mermaids. The background bottom is stamped with MFT Happy birthday background and a Waffle Flower crafts ink. The background top is MFT Whimsical waves background stamped on blue cardstock and embossed with WOW! clear embossing powder.
The mermaids are also colored with the same colors.
Copics used:
E04, E11, E00, E000 + R32, R20
E41, E43, E44, E47
YR68, YR09, YR04, Y17, Y21
100, C1
I don't usually do a lot of orange, but I really like this combo.
I die cut the MFT Happy birthday circle frame from white cardstock and adhered the elements to my cards.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I'd love a comment from you down below.
Stay safe, and happy crafting.

The cards are entered into:


Kommentarer

  1. Love these cards! and the way you colored them. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry.

    SvarSlet
  2. beautifuls cards, those mermaids are so cute ...thanks for joining APTS challenges
    see you soon
    Lady- DT

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful. I love the CAS. Style awesome sentiment die and darling images. I love just one fish. Love your card.. stay safe and strong.

    SvarSlet
  4. Oops forgot to say Thanks for sharing over at Always fun challenge.

    SvarSlet
  5. These are gorgeous sweet and adorable cards! A nice design and I love the cute mermaids. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Marlies

    SvarSlet
  6. Congratulations, you were selected as a Rising Star for the week: May 4-10, 2020 at At Place To Start! Thanks for sharing your talent with us and for supporting our little challenge. We appreciate you!

    Resident Design Team
    A Place To Start

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card