SSS Party pandas

Hello everyone! This Simon says stamp Party like a panda set is just so cute. I had more pandas colored, so I finished a few more cards.
I blended Salty ocean and Blueprint sketch Distress inks through Simon says stamp Mod stripes stencil and added sentiments from the panda set as well as CZ design Birthday palooza.
Copic used:
W3, W1, colorless blender
B37, B24, B21
BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01
G05, YG06, YG01
E50, E51, E53, E55 + E23, E25, E29
I chose not to use the stencil on this one. More CAS I guess, although that's not my preferred type. But I kept them simple, no dimension, no glitter, as I intend to put these into my Operation write home pile.
Copics used:
W3, W1, colorless blender
RV17, RV09, RV06, RV02, RV10

Kommentarer

  1. Beautiful set of cards, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    SvarSlet
  2. 2 beautiful cards with the panda's, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    SvarSlet
  3. Thank you for joining our DT call over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ! Good luck 🍀

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Jo! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

      Slet
  4. I love them both! One is more masculine and the other is feminine. A great set, with fun and decorative sentiments. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    SvarSlet
  5. I love these two different designs - so fun and colourful . Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    SvarSlet
  6. Such fun cards! I love that cute panda with your coloring - so cute! Thanks for joining in at STB

    SvarSlet
  7. Denne kommentar er fjernet af en blogadministrator.

    SvarSlet
  8. Love them! Thank you for sharing your card with us at a Craft of a Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Pop-up how-to

Masculine birthday card