AAA Birthday challenge Game #16 - Tic Tac Toe

Hello everyone! Today we're kicking off the August challenge over at AAA Birthday challenge blog and the theme is Tic Tac Toe.
As you can probably tell I went with rainbow, window, patterned paper. I used Lawn Fawn paper and cut out using My favorite things Birthday Boy & Girl die.
For the glittery background behind the window I used a left over piece of black cardstock that I smeared a layer of Ranger glossy embossing paste over and then sprinkled over with WOW! Sparkles in Your carriage awaits. I adhered this to the base and popped up the patterned paper for dimension.
The images are from My favorite things Unicorns & glitter. I colored with Copics and stuck to primaries red, yellow and blue. I stamped a sentiment as well as a few stars.
I popped up the images for dimension and it's all done for my daughter's birthday in a couple of weeks. She loves everything rainbow and unicorn.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to hop on over the AAA Birthday blog for inspiration from the rest of the team as well as this months guest designer.

The card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. This card is just a riot of colour and sparkle and cuteness. Absolutely love it!

    SvarSlet
  2. Super card, so cute and girly. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    SvarSlet
  3. I really love the colourful background. And the image. And the glitter.. =) Just perfect card for little girl. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    SvarSlet
  4. Super cute! Love the rainbow and the glittery sentiment. Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to