Birthday card for a unicorn loving fairy

 

Hello everyone! A few days ago a dear crafty friend of mine celebrated her birthday. I should have had this ready but I sent it rather late and didn't think it would arrive in time. However luck would have it she actually received it on her birthday. YAY!

I knew the card had to have 3 things.
1 - A unicorn, and preferably a fairy as well, so when I saw this image at Lemonshortbread on Etsy I knew it was exactly right!
2 - Primary colors because she loves the yellow, blue, pink combo
3 - Glitter because.... Glitter!

I colored with Copics and added Ranger stickles and Memory Box Fairy sugar in various places.
Copics used:
Skin: V12, E31, E21, E00
Hair: V12, C5, C7, 100
Yellow: YR23, Y08, Y06, Y02, Y000
Blue: B26, B24, B21, B02, B00, B0000
Pink: RV17, RV66, RV55, RV52, RV10, RV0000

The large sentiment is from Avery Elle Be a unicorn and this one is from Gummiapan, a Swedish company. When I saw it I emediately thought of my friend.

Dearest Enna, Happy birthday! I'm so happy you like the card ❤😘

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina

Entered into:





Kommentarer

  1. Your card is gorgeous!! Love this absolutely adorable unicorn and fairy! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Rosi x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to