A Fly By - destination OSH

 
Hello everyone! Do you sometimes overthink your projects? I know I do 🙈 I'm sure if I was making cards instead of thinking I'd create 3 times more cards in the same amount of time. Oh well...

Today I'm sharing another set of cards for the Danish operation write home - OSH. I used Avery Alle Fly By stamps and coordinating dies. It's an older set but it was given to me a while ago and I thought it was perfect for OSH cards. Actually I stamped and colored these cute images more than a year ago. Can you believe it. With the pandemic I find I can color but actually making cards, not so much 😩

I have been die cutting them while my daughter did her online homeschooling. It took FOREVER! Can you tell I'm not used to coordinating dies 😂 The backgrounds were easily done with a bit of ink smooshing using Tumbled glass distress re-inker and a little bit of Salty ocean.
Copics used:
R39, R29, R24 + W7, W5, W3 + R24, R22, R20, R00
B39, B37, B24, B21 + B97, B95, B91 + B23, B21, BG70
YR04, Y17, Y08, Y06 + G99, G94, G43 + Y21, Y11, Y000
YG67, YG17, YG13, YG11 + B99, B97, B93 + G43, G40
RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21 + RV69, RV66, RV55
Roters C5, C1

I adhered all the images and the result is a total of 15 cards for 3 different occasions in various colors.

I decided to doodle a frame with a fine point black pen. I was terrified to do it but I really like the wonky framed look.

Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and happy crafting.

Cards are entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. what a lovely set of cards, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    SvarSlet
  2. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

    SvarSlet
  3. Super cute cards
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    SvarSlet
  4. A very nice set! Nice colors and I love the simplicity of your design! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    SvarSlet
  5. Congratulations,
    You were chosen as a Rising Start at A Place To Start for the week of January 17th-23rd. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge. We hope you will join us for our February sketch challenge!
    The Resident Design Team

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to