AAA Birthday challenge - Game #22 A large sentiment

 
Hello everyone! Today we are starting the February challenge over at AAA Birthday and the theme this month is A large sentiment.

I haven't done anything out of the ordinairy with this card, but I'm really happy with the coloring. I used the gorgeous Sketched Peony digital stamp from Alex Syberia Design. My mom's birthday is in a few days and I hope she'll like the card.

As always I used my Copics to color in the flower:
RV69, RV17, RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
YR24, Y11, Y02

I cut the panel with a rectangle die and cut out the Tillykke/"congrats" sentiment from the panel, both dies are from Simple and Basic. I cut out 5-6 more sentiments from pink cardstock, layered them and inlaid it into the panel which I adhered to a slightly larger pink panel.

I hope you like my challenge inspiration this month. Don't forget to hop on over to the AAA Birthday blog to check out more inspiration from the talented DT and guest designer, as well as join in the fun. I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


The card is entered into the following challenges:

Kommentarer

  1. Love your big pink flowers and the sentiment peeking through itm fabulous card

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh wow! Spectacular colouring! Gorgeous image and a fun card design, which I'm sure your mom is going to love! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    SvarSlet
  3. Clever! Gorgeous vibrant flower camouflaging your large sentiment.

    SvarSlet
  4. I love this card. The colouring is incredible - some of the Copic pinks can be quite harsh but I love the warmth & depth you've created with these bold colours.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really can! But they're my favorite. Thank you, Tracey!

      Slet
  5. Fabulous card very spring themed with great colouring!...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles Gem of a craft challenge this week, hugs Nelly x

    SvarSlet
  6. So beautiful, I really love that colour! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to