Happy Valentine´s Day

 
Hello everyone! Just a quick post from me today. Like I said, I don't celebrate Valentine's but I do celebrate love. And I just really love this image. 

It's another Make it Crafty digital stamp, colored with Copics, fuzzy cut and popped up on some (really old) patterned paper. Yes, the paper has glitter gel hearts. The "matte" is Copic colored as well and both panels are cut with a Simple & Basic die. Sentiment from Waffle Flower Crafts.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Pink: RV17, RV14, RV13, RV11
Red: R89, R29, R46
Black: W9, W7, W5, W3
Hair: E40, E42, E44, E47
Lips: RV29, RV10
Eyes: B97, B23, B00

That's it, guys. Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina

Card is entered into:
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/

Kommentarer

  1. Your coloring skills are amazing. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Time Out.

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow... your coloring on this image is AMAZING! Seriously, so impressive and beautiful. What a perfect heart-themed card. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out and Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    SvarSlet
  3. You know, I must have sat and stared at your coloring for a full five minutes on this one! It really makes me regret not buying up all of the Making It Crafty cuties before they disappeared! (Not that I would have colored them anyway, but I would just like to know that I have the option. 🤭🤣🥰) Anyhow, one of these days, we need to color together!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahahahaha, I know how that feels. I feel better when I know I have the option. This is why I love you. Thanks for making my day <3
      We'll do that coloring anytime you're in the neighborhood. Or maybe online? Hugs and kisses, my dear

      Slet
  4. Fabulous card ! thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, good luck Nelly DT X

    SvarSlet
  5. Your coloring is so amazing and I'm loving this gorgeous card!! So glad you were able to play along with us at CTD!

    SvarSlet
  6. Gosh, this is gorgeosu Tina! Love that image!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good Luck!!

    SvarSlet
  7. Your coloring is absolutely amazing! Gorgeous card!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    SvarSlet
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 4 at Gem of a Challenge!

    SvarSlet
  9. What a gorgeous card! Sweet image and amazing color, so pretty! I am your newest follower! Feel free to visit my blog at...mariasmerrymakings.blogspot.com.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Maria! Much appreciated!

      Slet

  10. This is awesome post I ever find that relates with my information .I really like it the most. You have really done great job by sharing the beautiful post. Thanks lot for the informative post. Learn more about Tri Panel Folders

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to