Sassy grungy love card

 
Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a different kind of love card. Kristina from ScrapSalig was so sweet to gift me this gorgeous digital stamp. Did you know she now has rubber stamps too? They're on her own website and if you're not in Sweden you might have to send her an email. But she's the sweetest girl, so don't be shy 😉

I honestly should've used my black regular Distress ink, but I chose the oxide one because I thought it would give a little more when using water. It just wasn't dark enough so I ended up swiping the whole pad across the bottom left side of the panel and then blending it out. I flicked on some water and also splattered diluted black soot oxide. I die cut the My favorite things Hearts entwined, heat embossed it with a selfmade mix of WOW! Metalline red embossing powder and WOW! Your carriage awaits, which is a actually a glitter. I cut it in 2 pieces to fit it on both ends of my image.

I poped up the image for dimension and as you can see I added lots of sparkle with my Spectrum noir clear sparkle pen, white gelly roll and Glossy accents to give the pillows dimension as well.
I'm not entirely sure about which Copics I used, but I think they were
E04, E11, E00, E000 + RV13, RV10
B05, B02, B00
E50, E51, E53, E55
C9, C7, C5, C3
E74, E71, E70 + RV95, RV93, RV91
RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21
R89, R85, R83, R81
RV66, RV55, RV52

Lastly I added this irresistable sentiment from an old Whimsy stamp set - I think it's so cool! Before stamping I colored the cardstock with Copics and then fyzzy cut it out.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina



The card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. This is a sassy image and you coloured it perfectly. And what a design you made for her to sit on! Love the black as it is-don't think you were wrong i what you used and this pink hearts look great. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    SvarSlet
  2. WOW, vilket otroligt vackert kort du skapat och jag ÄLSKAR att du färglagt henne med ljust hår! Läckert också med glitterlimmet på hennes kläder. Underbar bakgrund och stämpeln från Whimsy Stamps blev verkligen perfekt! Tack fina du för att du delar med dig och inspirerar!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak, Kristina! Det er jo nemt med så lækre stempler ;o)

      Slet
  3. That black background makes her pop. Great card . Thanks for joining Aud sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvarSlet
  4. One sassy chick design here and fantastic colours and image. Many thanks for your entry at Polkadoodles Challenge this time, very impressive make. Look forward to see you enter our next challenge if you can.
    aNNie DT Member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    SvarSlet
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 8 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card