AAA Birthday challenge Game #23 Patterned paper

Hello Everyone! Spring is finally here and today we're starting the March challenge over at AAA Birthday blog and our theme this month is patterned paper. 


I'm sure you know I don't typically use a lot of patterned paper, so this was honestly a challenge for me. I know, I know, I could have chosen the easy path and slapped a piece of paper on a card and add a critter. That would no doubt be adorable,but I wanted to do something different. I found my inspiration with Laura Bassen. She is awesome with geometric cards!


Since I'm sooo over winter I wanted warm vibes on this card. I found a paper pad (bought locally) and decided on 5 different prints and cut squares (around 1x1 inch) with my paper trimmer. I popped them up with craft foam for dimension.


For extra summer vibes I stamped a pineapple using Honey Bee stamps Fineapple in colors matching the paper. I used Altenew and Hero Arts inks. I popped it up and added a bit of shimmer with my very dry Wink of stella.


The stamped part of the sentiment is from Simon says stamp Tiny words using 2 Altenew inks. The word cut is from My favorite things Sweet as pie die-namics. I layered 3 pieces and added Nuvo Jewel drops Limoncello to the whole thing for a soft yellow glossy finish.

Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to visit the AAA Birthday blog to check out the other team members inspiration and join the challenge! I can't wait to see what you create!

Stay safe, and happy crafting!
Tina


The card is entered into the following challenges:
 



 

Kommentarer

  1. Oh this is briliant! Loving the grid layout that's allowed to use all the different papers.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Jane! This was a challenge, even if I knew what I was going for 🤣

      Slet
  2. So creative and adorable! I love this, Tina!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, sweetheart 💞😘

      Slet
  3. Stunner, proper use of patterned paper I say, and summery too, great card

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh my gosh, I love pineapples and I love this card. Great papers and colors, design is awesome as well!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love your card. I love the squares and awesome papers. Great card and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    SvarSlet
  6. I love your card. I live in the tropical zone and this card could be framed and put on the wall!!!

    SvarSlet
  7. Terrific card ~ So tropical and fun! I love all the patterns and the inchie design

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card