Alex Syberia Design March release

 
*reklame*

Hello everyone! There's a new release available at Alex Syberia Design Etsy shop and today I'm sharing a couple of cards to inspire you. I encourage you to check out the whole release because it is gorgeous!


My first card features a couple of lowey dowey flamingos in spring colors, because I'm soooo ready for spring!


To make one of the flamingos more feminine I also printed the Springtime flower image. I printed it very small and fuzzy cut it, cutting part of it off so it would fit on top of the flamingo's head. I'll be honest, it was a tricky one to cut 😉


I know, flamingos aren't normally pink but rather a more subdued coral. But "normal" went missing so I colored them pink! Copic colors used:
RV25, RV13, RV11, RV10 + C9, C7
Y28, YR21, YR20, YR000
YG06, YG03, YG01


Using the Simple and Basic Slim Card dies I placed the flamingos on a panel cut from bronze glitter cardstock before adhering to the base which I'd blended with a bit of Spun sugar oxide ink. The sentiment is from My favorite things Flamazing.
 

For my second card I used the Happy Flowers slimline panel. I started by lightly ink blending the panel using Squeezed lemonade, Wild honey and Abandoned coral distress inks.


Then I colored in the flowers with Copic markers in similar colors. 
Y17, Y08, Y13 + YR27, YR24, YR23
YR09, YR68, Y38, Y21 + E37, E99, E97
R29, R24, R22 + E18, E35, E15, E13


For extra detail I added shading to some of the petals for a dimensional look with a W3 Copic marker and highlights with a white gelly roll pen.


I adhered the panel to the scalloped slim card panel before adhering to the card base. I wanted the sentiment to stand out yet not overpower the wonderful spring colors and this thin MFT word die was perfect.

You can find lots more inspiration on the Alex Syberia blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


The cards are entered into the following challenges:

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to