Good vibes for Operation skriv hjem


Happy Easter everyone! I myself have not made it to Easter cards yet this year (and I doubt I will). So a few days ago I sat down and used most of my gel press backgrounds from a few weeks ago. I paired them with lots of images that were already colored. I guess you can say I cleaned out 😆 Here's a few of them.

The cards will go to Operation skriv hjem - for deployed Danish troops to send to their loved ones. 



First I stamped the flower and sentiment from Pink Fresh Studio Folk Hummingbird. Then I added a diagonally cut piece of gel press panel and added the encircled ponies. They are free digital stamps from YamPuff. 



Finally I added a couple of Nuvo drops and for the first time ever using these I felt they were successful. I slapped the card down onto my table a couple of times and by accident some flattened. I then did this for all of them because 1) they look more like enamel dots, which I like and 2) I don't have to worry about the humpty domes getting flat when I stack the cards.



Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a message to let me know which is your favorite?
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina

The cards will be entered into:



Kommentarer

  1. What a gorgeous set of cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy with your fantastic set of cards.

    SvarSlet
  3. Very beautiful cards!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Ana

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to