Zodiac - Pisces / International color day



Hello everyone! Can you believe I only just started my "color at least 1 Zodiac design per period" and I'm already late? I'm even a Pisces myself (yes, I just had my birthday). Oh well, I think I only missed Pisces by one day, AND it's International color day today so really it's perfect for sharing today.


The image is a digital stamp from Yampuff at Etsy and my only medium is Copic markers. I've only recently ventured into coloring a whole panel with my beloved Copic markers. But they say practice makes perfect, and I love how relaxing coloring is to me. I honestly wasn't sure about coloring in the ocean. I really liked it without and to be honest I may have even liked it better without. However, the mermaid, fish and bubbles just didn't make sense without the ocean. 
Copics used:
Skin: E15, E13, E11, E21, E00 + R22, R20
Tail: R89, R85, R83, R81, RV10
Eyes/top: BG15, BG23, BG11
Hair: E42, E43, E44, E47
Fish: C5, C3, C1 + BG11, Y00
Ocean: BG10, BG11, BG23, BG15, BG49
Bubbles: BG23, RV23, Y02 + BG11, R20, BV01

The bubbles are colored following Mona Toth's easy-to-follow YouTube tutorial. Check it out here
Thanks for sharing, dear Mona! 😘



I finished off with white highlights using a gelly roll pen and just like on my first Zodiac coloring I left it without a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina 


The card is entered into these chalenges:

Kommentarer

  1. I think it came out beautiful. Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic colouring of this beautiful image. Those bubbles are incredible! Your ocean is a super contrast colour behind the image and looks so good, that I can't actually imagine it not being there. Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
    Linda

    SvarSlet
  3. Fabulous card, love the colours and image you used. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Vesna

    SvarSlet
  4. Your 'I love....' certainly shows through in our beautiful colouring of the sweet Mermaid image, many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque March challenge.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  5. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the image and fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining in our March 'Feminine' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    SvarSlet
  7. Fabulous colouring, gorgeous card!
    Thank you so much for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge;-))m

    SvarSlet
  8. The coloring on this project is top drawer! The image is adorable and your presentation of it is delightful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to