Alex Syberia Design May release is LIVE!

 
***add/reklame***

Hello everyone! The new Alex Syberia Design release is LIVE! And you are going to love it!


I can't get enough of these girls. Alex, dear, I hope you will make many more!
As always I colored the image with my Copics.
Copics used:
E25, E23, E21 
R89, R85, R81
RV09, RV06, RV21
G05, YG06, YG01
Y28, Y21


I chose a medium brown cardstock. I wanted to mimmick the passe partout in a photo frame. I used the largest My favorite things stitched circle stax die to cut out a window, and then white heat embossed a sentiment from MFT Anything but basic friendship before popping the panel up with craft foam.


I added the MFT friend word cut from a light brown / bronze glitter cardstock as well as a few brown gems.


Don't forget we're having an IG hop with gift cards to the Alex Syberia Design Etsy shop, so hop on over and join the fun!
And don't go far, I'll be sharing more inspiration soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe and happy crafting!

Tina


The card is entered into the following challenges:
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/ - bling/image/dies + embossing/image/sentiment


















Kommentarer

  1. Oh gosh, another amazing creation! Love your style! Beautiful card!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week for our 400th challenge celebration!

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful and stunning card - the coloring is perfect on this lovely card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card